Unfortunately, no. You must be logged in to your own account to perform a survey of any kind.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign in to the Learning portal for the first time?
- How do I login to the Learning Portal?
- How do I switch between the different portals?
- How do I add or remove students from a class list?
- How do I know which students have been assessed?
- Where can I verify that the correct students have been assigned to me in the assessment app?
- I can login to the assessment app, but I keep getting kicked out. How do I fix this?
- I am logged in to the assessment app, but I can’t select a school or student. What do I do?
- Can I use another account (other than my own) to perform a survey for a student, caregiver, community leader or educator?