The Caregiver Portal is found on the public site and can only be accessed once you have logged in. Navigating the Caregiver Portal is done selecting your options on the left side of the webpage.
From there you can access:
- Choose Child – Select your child to see their results
- Results – See the results for the child that you selected. This will give you a snapshot of their learning rings and much, much more!
- Learning Activities – Find, filter print and complete learning activities for you and your child.
- Help – Learn more about Ebou Learning
- Support – Send an issue to your local administrator, or access this knowledge base.
- Your Profile – View or change your profile information and password.
The Caregiver Portal provides you with your child’s results from the assessment, as well as hundreds of activities and learning ideas that help you and your child develop their language skills. The portal is designed to help you understand your child’s results and use those results to help your child learn and grow.