We strongly suggest trying to get the caregivers to complete their assessments in person. However, if a caregiver isn’t able to attend an in-person assessment, you can also send them custom caregiver survey links through the Educator Portal.
How do I create caregiver survey links?
- Visit the Educator Learning Portal
- In the navigation bar on the left, click ‘Generate Caregiver Survey Links’
- Find the required caregiver and copy both their survey link and code.
- Paste the link and code into an email and send it to the caregiver (the code will act as a password to make sure the caregiver’s results are tied to specific child).
- Community members can complete their assessments on the iPad, and can be administered in more of a conversational setting. Remember, the general rule for selecting members of the community is that they must have some level of interaction with the school or classrooms in order to be assessed.